Some of you may have noticed that I didn’t post a technology update last week. In fact, I was away at a wedding so I wasn’t able to do my weekly update. What that translates into is more updates this week! I’ve got two weeks’ worth of links here, so enjoy the technology news I found on the Disney Parks Blog!
- Disney Parks Unveils ‘Small World’ Holiday Spot. Disney Parks unveiled their latest holiday commercial online! Click to see the new television commercial featuring your favorite Disney Parks song!
- A Mother’s Love Witnessed at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Gene Duncan posted a beautiful picture of a mother giraffe and her baby.
- Disney’s Handheld Device Adds Audio Description. Heather Hust Rivera provides a great explanation of some assistive technologies available at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disney Cruise Line: Ride the AquaDuck. In case you haven’t heard, Disney’s new cruise ship will feature an amazing water coaster! Click to experience the virtual ride on AquaDuck.
- Presenting the Disney Dream. The Disney Dream will be a technical marvel when it sails in 2011. Jonathan Frontado of Disney Cruise Line gives a rundown of the ship’s cool features.
- Become your Inner Villain! Disneyland’s Facebook page allowed you to use a webcam to see your inner villain this Halloween! Sadly, it looks like this has been removed, but there’s always next year. Right, Disney?
- Hong Kong Disneyland’s Alien Invasion. As a part of the Haunted Halloween, Hong Kong Disneyland released this TV commercial. It’s actually pretty creepy.
- Mobile Magic – First Disney Parks Mobile App Details, Screen Shots Unveiled. Thomas Smith provides some details on the new mobile app for Verizon Wireless. It looks great, so check it out!
That’s all for this week. Tune in next week for another update, and remember to visit the Disney Parks Blog as well!