Here’s your weekly recap of all things technology from the Disney Parks Blog posted in the past week! Enjoy!
- Space Mountain Attraction Update. We’re finally getting some news about Space Mountain’s refurbishment at the Magic Kingdom. Thomas Smith talks about how new technology allows Imagineers to update the ride, but keep the familiar ride experience.
- Video Walkthrough of Mobile Magic App. Curious about the new Mobile Magic app for Verizon Wireless? Here’s a video of Mobile Magic in action. I’ll be reviewing this app as soon as it becomes available on my phone. Also, check out the article from the day of the app’s release!
- A Room with a View. Or at least a high-definition video of one. Here’s a video of the new virtual portholes you will find in inside cabins aboard the Disney Dream!
- Walt Disney World’s Classic Space Mountain Attraction to Reopen with a Few Surprises. Thomas Smith reveals a few of the interactive elements you’ll enjoy while waiting for your first ride on the newly renovated Space Mountain.
- Reflection of China. Photography is a wonderful technology, especially when Gene Duncan posts some of his work! Check out this beautiful picture taken from the China pavilion at Epcot!
There you are for this week. Head on over to the Disney Parks Blog for more great entries on plenty of topics! Otherwise, stay tuned for another recap next weekend.