This was a pretty fun week at the Disney Parks Blog for technology updates. From great photography to fun videos, I’ve got the tech roundup right here! Enjoy these great posts from the Disney Parks Blog:
- Perspective. Garth Vaughan posted a stunning piece of photography this week. Take a look and see what you think about perspective.
- A Model Day at Epcot – Exclusive Disney Parks Tilt-Shift Video. You gotta love the creativity in this series of videos released on the web. See a perfect day at Epcot in the same style as the Magic Kingdom video released a few weeks ago.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Interactive Storybook. Here’s a fun way to experience Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party: an interactive online video. You choose what you want to see, providing for a unique experience!
- Steam Trains Remain Unique Experience at Disney Parks. You know, steam trains used to be the cutting edge technology that drove this country. You can still experience these inventions at Disney Parks.
- Fun Tools to Help You Plan a Holiday Trip and Bring Disney Magic into Your Home. Visit two places on the web to experience some holiday magic at the Disneyland Resort!
- Disney Experience Offered in Multiple Languages. Read about a wireless headset that allows you to experience three Disneyland attractions in Spanish or Japanese.
- Just for Fun – Walt Disney World Photography. We get a double-dose of photography this week! Enjoy Gene Duncan’s fun mix of Cinderella Castle, fireworks, and Chip and Dale.
- Time-Lapse Video: Grand Floridian’s Gingerbread House. In another online video posted this week, we get to see a three day project condensed into 30 seconds!
That’s all for the technology this week, but there’s some fun stuff here to keep you busy for a little while. And if you want more, you can always go see the other posts at the Disney Parks Blog!