If you enjoy reading this blog, chances are you enjoy knowing what goes on behind the curtains at Disney Parks. If that’s true, I’m sure you’d like to venture behind the scenes of your favorite attractions to see what goes on that makes your vacations so memorable.
Enter "Disney Parks." This video set, by Lightship Entertainment and distributed by Questar Entertainment, gives you special access to Disney’s top attractions, and shows you all of the Imagineering that goes into those attractions.
"Disney Parks" comes in a 6-DVD set, Blu-ray combo pack (with DVD and digital copies), or a single DVD of highlights – and they come in a very nice foil-embossed slip case. Any option you choose will take you on a detailed tour of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and the Disney Cruse line. Here’s an idea of what you’ll get with each set:
The “Disney Parks” DVD 6-Pack (SRP $49.99, Program Length 5.5 hours) includes:
- Walt Disney World: Behind the Scenes—An exclusive look at the park that made Orlando the nation’s number one vacation destination.
- Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes— A journey through the incredible attractions and entertainment experiences at the original Disneyland Resort.
- Ultimate Walt Disney World—A close look at the exciting thrill rides that make Disney parks so exciting.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom—A tour of Disney’s largest and most ambitious theme park to date!
- Disney Cruise Line—Exclusive access to Disney’s cruise ships and its private island, Castaway Cay.
- Undiscovered Disney Parks—A unique guide to Disney sites “off the beaten path” including properties and locations in Anaheim frequented by Walt Disney himself.
The “Disney Parks” Blu-ray Combo Pack, which gives you DVD, Blu-ray, and Digital copies of the program (SRP $34.99, Program Length 2.5 hours) includes:
- Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes
- Ultimate Walt Disney World
- Undiscovered Disney Parks
Finally, the “Disney Parks” Single DVD (SRP $19.99) contains:
- Walt Disney World: Behind the Scenes
- Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes
I think this list shows just how in-depth these sets are. “Disney granted us unprecedented access into their theme parks, resorts, and attractions which has allowed us to present over five hours of programming that reveals incredible information and imagery,” said Andy Perrott, President and Executive Producer of Lightship Entertainment. “Working closely with Disney Parks, we proudly present over five hours of the most definitive collection of insiders information and imagery on Disney’s theme parks, resorts, and attractions.”
"Disney Parks" will be available June 1, 2010. Stay tuned to DisTECH for more!
About Questar: Celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2010, Questar Entertainment is one of the industry’s leading large content holders of quality Travel, Nature, and Inspirational programming for television, home entertainment, education, web and digital, with over 3,500 titles in its library. Questar has won five awards from The American Film Institute, and has been honored by Billboard Magazine and at The Covenant Awards. Questar’s “Rome: Power & Glory” was named Best Educational Documentary at The DVD 2000 Entertainment Awards, while “Bobby Darin: Mack Is Back” received a Certificate of Excellence as Best Music DVD. Questar products are distributed through Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Costco, Amazon, Target, Best Buy, Netflix, iTunes, Blockbuster, Barnes & Noble, Borders, Columbia House, and Reader’s Digest. Questar has produced more than 100 original programs for PBS, The Discovery Channel, TLC, The Travel Channel, The History Channel (A&E Networks), and PAX-TV Network. In 2010, Questar was selected to join YouTube’s beta rental program providing full-length premium content to users. Questar maintains offices in Chicago and Burbank. For more information, visit www.questarentertainment.com.