About the site.
Hello! My name is Adam, and I’m here to write about two things: Disney and technology.
Disney has a sort of reputation for doing fun and amazing things with technology. And with the way things are changing around us, there are more exciting opportunities to utilize technology. This site is dedicated to bringing you information on what is happening in the Wonderful World of Disney Tech!
This blog is for everyone. If you’re even remotely interested in Disney or technology, I hope you find something fun here. Don’t think that this site isn’t for you just because you’re not in the IT business. Actually, I’m just a tech enthusiast myself. And just because I talk about technology doesn’t mean I write about computers all the time. I also like to take trips back in time to look at some older innoventions in Disney history, and I have a few other series that I think you’ll find are fun.
I also co-host the From a Certain Point of View Star Wars podcast and write regularly on the blog there. And if that’s not enough, also catch me on the G³ Podcast which airs LIVE on Thursdays at 8PM Eastern on twitch.tv/foxman150!
Because I’d like this site to revolve around a friendly community, I have a few rules. By posting a comment on DisTECH, you agree to these terms of service:
- Absolutely no profanity on the site.
- You may link to your own site for related topics. However, spam is not tolerated.
- You are encouraged to express your opinion, but remember that others are encouraged to do the same. Flame wars or other types of bashing other members of this community is not allowed.
- Any comments that violate these rules may be edited or deleted.
- Any user who repeatedly violates these rules may be suspended or blocked from the site.
- If you would like to read the WordPress.com terms of service, click here.
Please note that this site is in no way affiliated with the Walt Disney Company. For official information regarding Disney, visit their web site at disney.com. All media and pictures are ©Disney.